Tuesday, June 16, 2009

this verse means alot to me

Thee youngest nigga in my family
My momma have raised
Everybody has a crazy
Guess tha crazy was me
Van solo my name
I grew up mostly alone
I mean I do have a brother
But he would mostly be gone
Chasing hoes
Not warning me about these hoes
N I would end up in mistakes
That would never be gone
My momma told me 19
That these bitches is crazy
Ima cool dude
But why you wanna have my baby
I don't have shit
I can't support tha child
But you put me on child support
N den you leave witta smile
Like he's down
Don't know how he's gonna get round
Tryna mess up my life
But when it all falls down
You made it better
Cus tha worst things
Come witta blessing
I learned my lesson fucking up
Becus of fucking, I'm fucked
Mom I'm sorry
That I had ta put you
What you been through
But ima be ya favorite mistake
I promise ta you
I'm not mad, cus really I understand
But shit happens
N that same shit made me a man
I'm not saying I can
Be a man without you
But you made me a man
& your A WOman
Doing tha best you can,
I understand..
cus you have spent ya whole life wit me..
I understand,
even tho my fathers in reach
We don't talk on tha phone
So my problems don't speak to him
All it is, is weak ta him
He don't understand tha hurt
That my soul is in

-veezy

1 comment:

  1. "Mom I'm sorry
    That I had ta put you
    What you been through
    But ima be ya favorite mistake
    I promise ta you"

    - WOW.

    ReplyDelete