Friday, June 26, 2009

on thee real...

Man i know lately like i been having alotta problems with people in my life.. People prolly feel like i'm mad at them, or wondering why i act thee way i act, & why i'm so down sometimes.. I'm not mad at anybody, i'm mad at thee way shit is.. I'm mad at not being able to pay my moms bills, i'm mad at not being able to feed myself everyday, even go see my son or make sure he don't experiance what i've experianced growing up, i'm mad at my brother having to go to thee navy cus he don't wanna be stuck here doing nothing, i'm mad at living below my means knowing it shouldn't be that way.. Yeah, i wrote dope songs all day x night, i'm fucking talented, but ALL that talent don't mean shit if people don't know i got that talent.. I been stunted on, played off, dished off, cheated on, put last, ignored my whole fucking life.. Bout three months ago, i told my dad i was depressed, he told me i don't have anything to be depressed about, i'm too young to worry about stuff i think about.. He don't understand that he don't give me shit, i don't have a job like he does, i'm not living comfortly... Now i'm not thee type of person to blame their problems on not having a dad around, i'm stronger than that, when my problem left, i really thought o myself what would i do to make it out this slump.. Without a high school diploma, or a pacific person who cares enough to get me involved in something that would help me out.. I started music, four months ago.. Now i'm prolly bout to be on with this shit making lots of dough, but it's so depressing where i'm at now sometimes i can't see that.. Thee environment where i'm at blinds up anything good, i just wanna leave this place.. I don't wanna commit cus i wanna help my people, my people need me to make it, if i make it, everybody made it, i'ma help everybody, mainly cus i don't wanna see people worry bout money, that shits wack, that shoudn't be life, shouldn't be all we know, all i know.. I know i be overthinking, & it shows, but it's just that i'm not thee type of person to be accepting of things.. I don't accept settling for a basic less life. I mean i know people with cars, high-school diplomas, & parents who will help them do things, & they still AINT doing shit, i don't understand that.. Like how you got everything you need to get out there n do something n you aint doing shit.. I can't be around that, if i had things most people have i would be doing more than i'm doing now.. but WITHOUT all that, i still get shit done den more people ever have.. I'm not thee type of nigga to wait for ANYTHING, if i want it, i'ma go get it.. I came outta nowhere with this music shit x i'm getting respected like i been seriously rapping, i'm finna be on fucking radios, stations i use to listen too when i was growing up x every other national radio out there, who woulda knew thee shy dude could do all that..NOBODY, I'm still amazed at some of thee shit i do x people i meet x just people saying my musics dope is still shocking to me, when i see people in person x they tell me my musics dope, i say thank you x dont really know what else to say when people dish my lines at me with a smile cus they think its so dope what i do on beats, i don't really know what to sa cus i'm not used to getting compliments, so i'm still learning how to accept them x say thank you ina better way, so i just smile x say thank you like a douche haha, but i'm learning tho.. I appreciate all thee love everbody gives me, that shit is dope, i really appreciate that shit more than you'll EVER know.. Damn it's 4 am x i got a million thoughts n shit running rapidly thru my head so i'm finna write some songs to sort my ideas out.. just hadda get that out, word to pink.. Oh, & pink is thee color of life..being that puccy is pink x thats where everybody comes from, whether boy or girl, so i say pink when somethings said thats really life related..therefore you have, word to pink

No comments:

Post a Comment