Friday, June 12, 2009

Club Avalon



Soooo...theres Barack Obama, At club avalon in california.. I'm perfoming at club Avalon on June 30th, I'ma be in cali for a week with my homies. Promoting, meeting people, doing thee show, going to thee beach, smoking [medicial] kush for my stressing needs, etc.. Bussiness with a bit of pleasure. Alotta bulllllllshittttttt is happening in regards to my trip, had a little fallout with my dad, so i can't look for help form him.. Good thing thee clubs paying or else i'd really be in trouble. I'ma go down there, kill this shit, & make thee world see meeeeee, i aint fucking playing games no more x i aint gonna let none of this bullshit in my life stop me... Thought it was pretty cool to be performing at a club where Mr. Obama did a speech at.. Thee stage is dope btw x i heard it's nothing liek california girlssssssssss, yesss i got my hotel so baby you can come n play with meeee hahaha don't know why i wrote that but fuck it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment