Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where cudi got his single from



It's interesting to see how deep artist dig to become creative with music..i guess whenever i getta mindblock on things, i'll listen to music nobody really listens to x remake it..jay-z did it, kanye does it, etc..only person who doesn't do it is prolly eminem..which is another reason why he's my fav rapper. That's why one of my career goals is to do a song with eminem for my album or his album, anything would be dope really, but he's a person i would definietly want on my album.. I'd be honored for that to happen. Another thing about my career is that i want a career, i don't do all that gimmick or imagery type shit mostly becus thats a fad, & that shit dies out.. I'm not tryna trick people into likeing me becus of what i look like x images of how my shit on thee net looks, i really want people to like thee music, fuck what i look like for you to listen to it.. n Yeah i wanna get in thee game, but mostly i wanna get in thee biz x have a career.. Meaning being relevant whenever i feel like dropping something, i'm NOT in this music shit for thee money, i mean i don't like being broke, but i'm in it becus it's my passion, i wanna get better musically, i mean i think i'm alright now, i'm good enough to make it in.. But i'm tryna be a legend in thee game, i'm not just tryna slide by n put out a bunch of weak shit to take peoples money cus they don't have anybody else to listen to.. I wanna touch souls x be remembered so others can strive for greatness like i'm tryna do..

No comments:

Post a Comment