Friday, June 5, 2009

Dictionary evolution

I always see alotta people complaining about how shit not like how it used to be [esp rappers] Well, that reason is because time x life is changing everyday.. What did it for moost people just doesn't do it for them no more.. Like for instance, thee shows that did it for me when i was younger, prolly wouldn't do it for thee new generation of kids coming up.. But thee shit was had was thee shit to us so they shit they have is gonna be tha shit to them, we just don't realize that.. You can't go back in time unless your a huge douche who just can't seem to grow up n actually be apart of this thing called life.. Like for instance, i'm about prolly be one of thee biggest artist n maybe a legend in thee game when i'm on, cus i'm not thee fad type or imagery type hype, i'm more real, a actual music musician..meaning i don't gotta use imagery or extra nice beats to over-ride what i'm actually saying ina song.. My words is what draws people to my music, thee beats are cool, but thee words is really why.. So, i don't look up to jay-z as thee greatest artist ever, honestly, he's not that good to me.. His hype & brainwashing method is, but not him.. He's a huslter, n he hustled alotta people to think he's a great legend type artist when in reality, he's not.. Kanye West is thee only living legend artist in hip hop music right now, he breaks barriers by staying true to himself, nigga made a auto-tune album not sound like a fad.. It sounds like an actual classic album, all these otha niggas using auto-tune just sound like they're trying to hard.. I mean, i like auto-tune, but when lame niggas get ahold of something, it exposes how wack it can be.. Such as niggas who prolly hated on people wearing clothes that fit or "skinny jeans", but then started wearing fitted clothes, & doing it extra wrong..wearing SUPER small dhorts, extra-tight pants, or just skinny jeans n sagging em, wtf you sagging for my nigga, that defeats thee purpose of even wearing skinny jeans.. They're made to fit you so you don't have to sag, i personally started wearing fitted clothes about two years ago cus that big shit felt so sloppy on me, & i use to hate tryna hold my pants up when i would walk, like ughhhhhhh.. So i didn't change, i evolved to something more me, it's not a fad my nigga.. I even wear shorts now, & thats something i would never do..mostly cus i wasn't comfortable with my legs, but now it's like fuck it, i'm comfy with my body.. Guess that means i'm growing up, i even don't care when my hairs not cut anymore, bouta year ago, i would be crying like a little bitch when i didn't have my shit cut, but now i could give a fuck less..

No comments:

Post a Comment