Friday, June 26, 2009

i spazzed...

What is it with others
Who are judged by others
I am not my brother
I am not my mother
I am not my father
I am not my sister
Does that make thee picture clearer
For you stupid ass niggas, & bitches
Who always got some shit ta say
Steady slaying my name
Like they live by A, book
Thee bible they have NEVER read
But steady wanna use bible quotes all over my head
[Huh]
This Shit don't even make no sense
While I'm making sense
But Still aint making a cent
While these nonsense niggas
Steady making tha cents
Steady eating tha chips
Off tha plate I'm giving
While im watching on tha side
As tha nigga they fearing
Same nigga you hearing
Started there from tha bottom
Without a lame ass crew
Or a cousin who got em, on
No offense, but I don't have that shit
I see my dreams everyday
I'm tryna grab that shit
Until its over
when its over
Mean life is game over
Cus life is all a game
That's what they said ta me
Dis life is full of pain
N plenty other emotions
Yo problems aint my problems
Cus my problems is loaded
Loaded x focused
I needa get out this place
& when I'm rich
I make sure they all see my face, misunderstood
But these niggas don't understand shit
-
If you judge me,
Do you think your GOD..
Lemme know if I'm spose ta praise you..

No comments:

Post a Comment