Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm so grown up, this is how i think



N i'm only 19.. Yeah it's some hating niggas who diss me, well.. people who diss me for nothing or pass an opionon on me about shit they don't really know.. So when people diss me, i don't respond to it becus i'm ona good path, & i don't need that bullshit negativity in my life from a negative person. A negative person is just gonna be negative, so for people who do things to make themselves feel above me, or spite me, or feel like they punking me, in reality they just hurting themselves.. From every nigga who gotta problem with me to any bitch who does some bullshit towards me.. I'm glad i'm seeing shit in my life that i'm seeing becus it's letting me know who to keep in my life when i can finally take care of myself, i been seeing peoples true colors for thee past couple years.. I may act like i don't notice things, but i do.. I'm just soaking it all up man, from niggas who stunt on me, from chicks who diss me, & etc.. Just pretty much everything x everybody who ever doubted or did something to discourage me, i see you.. & GOD does too, so usually i don't reply to bullshit, i just let him handle them cus i walk around alone, & i'm very safe, no niggas harm me.. I don't gotta be a follower x run around with a group of niggas, fuck that, i'm strong enough to hold my own for whatever, whether it's music, protecting myself, or whatever, i don't need niggas to help me or boost my self-esteem, thats weak shit. N i let No bitch discourage me either, fuck how they think of me, & fuck what they say about me. I really don't care... Word

No comments:

Post a Comment