Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i'm sorry

To every girl i ever cheated on.. And..
For every girl who ever cheated on me, it only comes back to haunt you
Especially thee ones who always acted so innocent like they've never done any wrongs..oooo karma karma karma


When someone puts you through alotta bullshit you never woulda went through had you not been so stupid in love with tha person, you deserve something or someone to fully abrupt all of that..i've been more lusting than thinking for you lately.. We coulda been along time go, but thee time wasn't right i guess.. Coulda been wayyyy back then, but we were just playing around for thee sake of wonders.. I don't really care about all thee guys you've been with..it's meaningless to me, for they only want what i have when i get it..Cus i can get something nobody wants without flaunting n i bet all of a sudden they'll lust for it...many dudes lusted for thee previous love i've had, couple niggas or more prolly got it, but i don't know about it. Fuck it tho, i'm not worried bout that at all.. I'm more worried about you, i somewhat always been, even tho i had to control n conceal it..You were always so close to me, you wanted to actually talk to me, didn't front on what you thought..when we would talk, but i let you slip away for being scared of what it mighta become.. I thought it was better to lust things.. i watched you have falls, climbs, ups, downs, mistakes..i stood back. unopionated about whatever you've done, for i've done shit too.. So maybe it didn't work becus it wasn't spose to at that time, maybe it fell apart to fall together.. Just maybe, if i try now, it might be blown outta porportion n i really don't want that, but i don't wanna wonder either, thee dreams, lust, visuals, what if's are there..I wonder if you think about me too..I think i'ma just construct a text message x when thee time is right, i'll send it..see what happens


No comments:

Post a Comment