Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lost at sea..


That's galveston water, dirty as hell, prolly too toxic to swim there, but i'm there..metaphorical sense tho. Tha bottom of thee barrel were thee bullshit lies, i listen to people i like talk about how things were in their past & i hear them say things that i go through, it's dope cus, it makes my life feel part of thee process of thee real upcoming artist, aside from thee other 5 million wack niggas who rap in my city..no offense, just truth. I stumbled up this venus morning around 5:30 a.m, just chilling out, thinking.. How i'ma prevail over this, but i know thee answer, i'm not worried cus i know it's only a matter of time.. As soon as i get on, watch how many people try to contact me, i'm not gonna be talking to alot of people, i know who i'm cutting x people might be suprised they got cut, but they shouldn't be that suprised, so fuck it.. Keep doing what you do & i'ma do thee same, with or without you. I get alotta shit figured out in my think hole

No comments:

Post a Comment