Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For anybody thinking they wanna be an artist



Honestly, i'm not tryna downfall anyone about makng music, but alotta dudes tell me they rap n this n that, but like really, dude? Do you wanna be an artist, do you really think you can make shit that thee world is gonna listen to to either love or hate it? Can you handle being criticised, dealing with unbelivers, bassicly having thee universe against you when you tryna make it in this music shit..n i say shit cus it's alotta bullshit involved, alotta people in talent in thee world, alotta competetion, alotta alotta shit..Me? Personally, i practice on my shit everyday, n not just rap, i'm singing, working on how to produce, new thought processes for ideas for songs that are actually original n not just remakes of other peoples shit. I hear niggas who be like listen to my raps & it be thee same shit i hear from thee other 5 million people in thee city who say thee exact same shit with thee same mindset of you. Thats why i say "with thee same mind, set,of..EVERYYBODY THATS AROUND YA" [evil aquarious] You gotta be able to actually be you when you feel like other stuff is working for other people, you gotta stay in your lane, do what you do best, don't stray away from it. This music shit aint for everybody, but everybody does have a purpose..you just gotta find out what your purpose is in life..whatever it may be. It's a stressful thing man, it's more than just making music too.. It's like, Can you perform it? can you be a social person when needed too without saying thee wrong thing? Cus these people will eat you alive.. This is a big boys game as well as everything else in thee world, thee world doesn't play fair, you gotta actually know what you want outta life, grasp it, & take it when your moment comes.. People don't even know all thee things thats tryna keep me outta this music world, alotta people don't want me to make it yo, i surpass all that, breathe in deeply.. N overpass all that shit. Cause my mind is set on what i wanna do in life, nothings gonna take it away from me, so to me.. it's either give me music or give me death. Cus my passion comes second for NOBODY..n i mean NOBODY OR NOTHING. NOT NO GIRLFRIEND, NOT SEX, NOT RELATIONSHIPS, NOT EVEN MONEY.. You get one chance in life where you can do something you really wanna do, you either take that chance at full force or talk about it in "what if mode" later on in life when thee dream has all gone away.. I'm not gonna be that type of person.. You gotta ask yourself, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment