Saturday, June 13, 2009

mannnnnnnnnn


Had this talk with my mom on some things thats coming up, how difficult n how much ima be gone... It was a dawning on talk, like where thee light bulb comes on in ones head, just thinking about alot of shit i've been going through lately, voices in my head, distrubing ones, misunderstand thoughts within self, incriminating faults of having to write things just to figure them out n get over them, daily problems, etc.. My sleep has really been deprived n i find myself battling at night or morning justa sleep.. I don't wanna get on sleep medication cus i'm not tryna be addicted to pills, or feel like i need a pill to sleep, i wanna overcome this on my own as well as i do everything else.. I write to as many beats a day as i can find, been talking to these people about a tour i'm probly gonna be on thats like for 20 cities throughout thee u.s, but i really wanna go to thee u.k n shit, but i'm tryna get in touch with thee right people for that... Thee show in cali's gonna have some important people there, not tryna feel pressured tho, it's just a really good look.. I was thinking about finding a new gf before it's too late, but i'ma just chill, i needa figure myself out more, so single vee for now.. haven't went to hawaii yet, still needa go, but thee way shits looking, i'ma be doing alot of shows so i prolly won't be seeing my brother for awhile...it's been like 6 months since i seen him, or prolly more than that. Been fading outta thee public x ignoring text messages very much lately, i needa go shop for my trip, but i don't want anybody to see me out, might go at a weird time or some shit..lol I always get stared at when i go to thee malls n shit, it's wierd how hard people stare at me, maybe i should walk around wih helmets like daft punk so i never get famous, cus i'm not really with all that shit, i mean it's cool, but i don't really care for it.. i'm not in thee game for all that, but i know it's part of thee job..fuck it tho.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your tour! People will finally be on some real shit when they hear ur music

    ReplyDelete